Shuswap Environmental Action Society 2019-20 Board of Directors:
Jim Cooperman, President
Jake Jacobson, Treasurer (and banjo player extraordinaire)
1. Shuswap Watershed Project (see www.shuswapwatershed.ca)
2. Ongoing sharing of information through the SEAS Listserve.
3. Raising awareness of the need to address climate change with mitigation and adaptation.
4. Ongoing monitoring of local forestry and watershed issues.
5. Sponsoring forums and other events on provincial issues (most recent was the film Directly Affected, by Zack Embree and Devyn Brugge in 2018)
6. Ongoing project to study Shuswap’s melting glaciers.